Oh what cute boys you have - I love the mischief...I can't wait for Braiden to get old enough to surprise me with his naughtiness! :} And I love the cake you made - you did a fantastic job! I'll call you soon to play -- love Tiff
I really truly think that my favorite memories of my boys together are when I find them snuggled in a corner reading a good book. I'm glad you have boys that get to be friends too, it's priceless. (I LOOOOVE Owen's chair- those things are so great)
3 comments:
Oh what cute boys you have - I love the mischief...I can't wait for Braiden to get old enough to surprise me with his naughtiness! :} And I love the cake you made - you did a fantastic job! I'll call you soon to play -- love Tiff
We haven't seen you guys in a long time! Owen looks so big!
I really truly think that my favorite memories of my boys together are when I find them snuggled in a corner reading a good book. I'm glad you have boys that get to be friends too, it's priceless. (I LOOOOVE Owen's chair- those things are so great)
Post a Comment