Monday, November 26, 2007

Love them!

I have the very BEST visiting teachers in the whole world! Not only did they remember it was my birthday, they remembered it was Beau's too so they showed up with a cake, sparkling grape juice, flowers and some lotion for me. I've never had very good visiting teachers but these women are making up for that. They are always showing up right when I need them and they always know just what to say. I love them to pieces and feel so blessed to have them watching out for me.
Thank you so much girls!
Picture taken by Beau,
it was his first time taking pictures
and we think he did such a great job!

8 comments:

skcoe said...

DANGIT! I missed it! That's funny because on Monday I felt like I should call you but didn't know why- then I got sidetracked.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you and I hope you had a fun day!

We need to go out...

skcoe said...

By the way- that's AWESOME that you have good visiting teachers, a little bit of love sure can go a long way...

Tiff George said...

Happy Birthday to you both! Did you get my message? I called to wish you a happy birthday, and got your voicemail. I took that as a good sign that you were out doing something fun for your big day! Anyway, I hope it was great! -Tiff

skcoe said...

I TAG YOU! Go to my blog to see what to do...

RaeLynn said...

I finally found you! :) through Sheryl's site. Is that how you found mine? I've seriously been trying to find you forever, you little stinker! That is really funny that we are both Whites now :) I'm excited to keep tabs on what's going on in YOUR Whitehouse :)

Beau and Rach said...

Hey Rae, sorry, I don't know how to link my site to my profile! I’m still trying to figure out the whole blogging thing I found yours on Ladawn's. But Sheryl and I are really good friends and I was so surprised when I found you to see that you know her too, It's pretty neat to see how linked we all are! Oh, and Trist!

The Paw's said...

To list your blog under your profile, click onto your profile and select "edit your profile" and then on the 4th row down it will say, show my blogs, click on the link "select blogs to display" then check off your blog and save settings. That should work!

The Paw's said...

Rach, did you also realize your profile says this?
*Industry: Accounting
*Location: Afghanistan
too funny, you can change both of those when you click on "edit your profile" as well. Let me know if you need help