Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged by Tiff

Alright, I'm supposed to list 6 facts about myself, then tag 6 people to do the same. Here goes!

1-I was set up with my husband on OUR birthday. November 26th, 2001 is when it all began, to this day I am still so amazed that he's all mine, I am SO blessed!

2-I have had three boys within 3.5 years of each other and I still want way more. I would love to have 6 or 7 kids, and even though I'm sure I would be thrilled to have a girl one day, I won't be sad if they're all boys. I love my boys!

3-I talk way too much when I'm nervous, actually I just talk too much. I need to listen better

4-I've played the violin for 20 years now, I really need to practice

5-I truly wish people could just read my thoughts, I wish this almost daily. I know it sounds silly, but I feel terribly misunderstood most of the time, and I blame no one but me

6-I hate no one, I really can't think of anyone I even dis-like(except for really bad people, but I don't know any of those), not even my old crazy landlord Phyllis....who's dead. Of course I've had my moments, but I'm so grateful for all our family and all the people I've ever called friends. Even when relationships aren't easy, I value them so much. I believe everyone I know has a heart of gold. Besides I can't imagine I'm the only one who's ever felt a little misunderstood...

Anyways, I'll tag Sheryl, Stacy, Kaite D., Jolene, Ladawn and Tristie

1 comment:

The Paw's said...

hmmm, this is the first time I've been tagged. Now, I have to think of something interesting about me!