Friday, November 23, 2007

Traditions

I love traditions!
Here are some of ours,

1- Every Thanksgiving we play Bingo and we have lots of fun prizes which can be stolen! This is very fun with a lot of people, which is exactly what we have
2- Thanksgiving weekend we run down to Joseph (where Beau's parents live) and cut down Christmas trees, they cost $5 and it's sooo much fun. It just wouldn't be the same if we didn't go. Then we head over to the Big Rock Candy Mountain for the BEST Prime Rib you've EVER had! I promise, it's THE BEST! My Mom and Step dad and brothers and sisters love this tradition too, it's a party!
3-I make butterscotch pull apart rolls every Christmas morning, yummy!
4-Santa puts other breakfast goodies in the stockings, like juice boxes, Fruit rolls, granola bars and oranges, (something he did for our family growing up) it's a big hit!

I' know there's more I'll add later...
I'd love to hear about your traditions!

3 comments:

The Paw's said...

I make the butterscotch pull apart rolls Christmas morning too!

skcoe said...

ME TOO! I love them, yummy sticky buns! Other traditions: We have the kids line up from youngest to oldest to come into the living room and see their "big" gifts. Christmas music has to be BLARING while we open them. Also...Santa ALWAYS hides their presents or the elves hide them, so they are led on a scavenger hunt. It's always the hit of the day.

The Paw's said...

oh yeah, other traditions, I forgot.
Besides Santa's cookies, we always leave some carrots for the reindeer and in turn they leave some reindeer milk for the kids. It tastes just like regular milk only a little sweeter. Our tree ornaments are from the classic Rudolph movie so we always watch that as we decorate the Christmas tree.