Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas 2007

5 comments:

skcoe said...

Great sparkly hat Beau, that's perfect for your hot New Year's date!

Such cute pics Rach, we need to PLAY! Once school gets started again and my house is in order and I get some SLEEP...let's have a date night!

The Paw's said...

looks like they got spoiled!

Beau and Rach said...

We only got them a few things each this year because they always get SO much from all the family we have. Grandma and Grandpa White slept over this year so a lot of the gifts were from them and the train we've had, Santa sets it up every Christmas. Hank only cared about the train...

The Paw's said...

I totally understand, that is exactly how it is for us too. The amount of stuff the kids get from the grandparents alone is ridiculous! But they both love it.

Tiff George said...

What a fun Christmas you guys had! I, too, love Beau's sparkly blue hat! Just gotta love the kids!