Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Voted!

We hope everyone got one of these really neat stickers today!!!

(I voted today!)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

skcoe said...

Whoo-hoo! I actually forgot it was voting day, so when I showed up to volunteer in my son's class I was suprised to see the polls there!

So...who'd you vote for? (Such a taboo question, I'm totally kidding!)

Let's get together NEXT WEEK! My sister gets married on Friday and then I won't be so stressed out...

The Paw's said...

It's a sad day for Romney fans :(

Marisa said...

Hey guys!!!! I am so excited to now get to keep up on your life. Your boys are absolutely adorable! I cannot believe how big little beau has gotten.

Marisa said...

Hey...shoot me another email so I can have your email address and then invite you to our blog: marisab2@yahoo.com!

Tiff George said...

I gladly would have been standing in line to vote, but instead I got to spend the week in the hospital! Would've taken home a sticker if I could have! :)

Kaci Griffin said...

You look hot! I could never tell you had 3 kids!