You’re all going to think...okay know, that I’m a little crazy after reading this! But when I was a little girl I remember thinking as I lay on the floor or in my bed looking up at the ceiling that it would be so fun to be able to walk on the ceiling and how different our home would be by living in it on the ceiling. Silly, I know. But today as I was playing with little Red in the play room I rolled over and thought right away, “now THIS would be a REALLY fun ceiling to walk on.“ Thus, proof that the child in each of us(or maybe just me) never really goes away.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Life on the Ceiling...
You’re all going to think...okay know, that I’m a little crazy after reading this! But when I was a little girl I remember thinking as I lay on the floor or in my bed looking up at the ceiling that it would be so fun to be able to walk on the ceiling and how different our home would be by living in it on the ceiling. Silly, I know. But today as I was playing with little Red in the play room I rolled over and thought right away, “now THIS would be a REALLY fun ceiling to walk on.“ Thus, proof that the child in each of us(or maybe just me) never really goes away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I used to think the same thing, when I was little.
I TOTALLY used to think the same thing! What a funny memory Rachel! (Um, are we just blog friends now? Because you never answer my calls...)
Love you!
I, too, used to think about walking on the ceiling! Funny how you don't dare mention some things until someone else is brave enough to first! Way to be brave...
Post a Comment