Hilarious! I agree with the previous comment - take advantage while you can! Owen is getting so big...we need to get together. I love your new page background - kind of a shocker to come to your page and find so much pink! I love it! You are way outnumbered around your place, and you've gotta find a place to do girly things!
that's hilarious! That's as close as you've gotten (so far) to having pink baby accessories, right? I love that you have you and all of your men! So cute!
I can't believe that he is in a walker! I remember when you were prego with him! You will have to keep coming to "playgroup" on thursday! I enjoy visiting with you and watching the kids grow!
5 comments:
Oh how cute - he looks like he is having so much fun - this is probably the only time of his life he will let you do this - take full advantage :)
Hilarious! I agree with the previous comment - take advantage while you can! Owen is getting so big...we need to get together. I love your new page background - kind of a shocker to come to your page and find so much pink! I love it! You are way outnumbered around your place, and you've gotta find a place to do girly things!
that's hilarious! That's as close as you've gotten (so far) to having pink baby accessories, right? I love that you have you and all of your men! So cute!
I can't believe that he is in a walker! I remember when you were prego with him! You will have to keep coming to "playgroup" on thursday! I enjoy visiting with you and watching the kids grow!
hey it's eliza commenting from christy's computer. I would love to be invited!!! here is my email
elizalivi@gmail.com
my blog is
thelivingstonfamilysinger.blogspot.com
I'm excited!!
Post a Comment