Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Bunk Bed!


My Boys love Bunk beds! Beau has asked if he can have "one of those beds with one on top". Well, my mom is getting ready to make up a couple guest rooms in her house and wasn't going to be needing my old bunk bed( that I shared with my sister when I was only a little older than Beau) so I got it! I love this bed and now my boys do too. After Church Beau told me he wanted to go home and play on his bed. They are now up there playing in a bunk bed tent. Oh, the memories!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kaci Griffin said...

Bunk beds are the best! I was so scared to put Kylee in one but she insisted on sleepin on the top! She thinks that she is so bit and it's like having a jungle gym in her room!

Kaci Griffin said...

oops, she thinks she is so big!

Munford Family said...

So much fun! Remember when we would jump onto all the pillows we could find!