Monday, March 17, 2008

Is he home yet?

If you EVER have been to our home you'll probably notice that our windows on either side of the front door are COVERED in little hand prints. You might think they NEVER get washed, but they do. ALL THE TIME! Hank and Beau love to stop here several times a day to see if Dad happens to be pulling up the driveway. If it wasn't so cute I'd put up blinds or something but instead I have LOADS of window cleaner in storage. One day I know I'll miss those little hand prints!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Corina said...

Darling picture!! Aren't kids so cute how they love their daddies!!

Beau and Rach said...

SO cute!

The Paw's said...

You are good to try to even keep up with the finger prints! Lately, I've had the kids wash the windows themselves. Although, they don't turn out perfectly, the kids have a great time and they look better than before.

Melody said...

You are so right Rach, one day you will miss those little handprints! I love your great attitude. Your so wise and you inspire me. Thank yoU!