Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Picking out the goods

 

 

 

 


It's about that time...Potty training. I wish there was an easy way to potty train. If anyone knows of any PLEASE let me know!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Paw's said...

oh yes, we tried it awhile ago without much success and I'm getting ready to try it again. The other day I read this article from CNN about a potty training school. What a great idea! I wish there was one in our area. Some one should start one, they would make a lot of money!

watkins said...

If you figure out a good way to potty train please let me know. We have been trying with Matt and have not had too much success.

Beau and Rach said...

With Beau I was able to tape little prizes all over the mirror that he could win. That worked really well for him but it still seemed like such a LONG process to me. Hank just doesn't seem as interested yet.

Melody said...

Meanest Mom of the world here. I gave Gabe 2 options go in the toilet and get a tattoo (sp?) go in your pants get a cold shower. It took 2 days, but I think it was too traumatic. I regret it now.