Monday, March 17, 2008
School!!!!!
Hank was SO excited to go to school. We were up late the night before and he was still sleeping when it was time to be running out the door. Usually he doesn't like to be woken up but when I called him to get ready for school he jumped up and said "otay!" and came RUNNING into my room. I got his hair wet to turn his fro into curls and right after he started crying, I was in a hurry and it took me a couple minutes before I could ask him what was wrong. Apparently his hair did not look cool enough for school. SO cute! Two more drops of water and we were set. There are SO many fun things to do at school. Hank just LOVES his own special time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I do want to come, the only problem is every other Thursday morning I have my OB appointments. I don't have one this week, so I'm going to try to make it!
I love how you put two more drops of water in his hair and were set. What a cute story!
so I wanted to go, but Thursday mornings are turning out not to be such a great time for me. Maybe one of these weeks, I'll make it there.
Post a Comment