Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Where have I been?

So My mom called me Friday night(the 22nd)
to see if I'd design a booth
for my step dad's plumbing company.
He'd bought the space that day at
a place called Homeshow Daily up in Salt Lake.
He'll have the both for a year
and he needed it finished by Friday the 29th
because the Homeshow's grand opening
would be Sat March First.
Giving me exactly 7 days.
The booth would need everything from paint,
flooring, to whatever else I could think of
that would help "sell" his company...

Approximately 65 hours later between me and my Wonderful husband
and a week full of getting home between 1:30 and 2:30 am,
this(and a bunch of PVC pipe marshmallow shooters with Ben Franklin stickers,"business cards that would be difficult for customers to loose!"), is what I have to show for my absence.
So far the customers are enjoying the booth which makes me feel pretty good.

I'm also feeling just a little tired!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

skcoe said...

It looks amazing, your hard work really paid off!

Corina said...

Your Vinyl especially looks great!! :) You are a wonderful decorator - even when its for a plumbing company! Looks great!!

Melody said...

You are so talented. I wouldn't even know where to begin. You have a knack for that kind of thing. :)

Munford Family said...

Everyone loved it Rach! It was so funny to look down the else and see all the people just in your booth!