Monday, April 14, 2008

What's in MY purse?

 
Posted by Picasa


Here’s what’s going on in my purse…

*Wallet
*Check book
*1 Target gift card
*2 Pens
*Phone
*Jewelry purse
*Cuticle oil
*Lucky in Love scratch cards!
*1 safety pin (just in case)
*keys
*2 chap sticks
*1 lip gloss
*Camera (detained during purse photo shoot)

If you haven’t been purse tagged yet, I tag you!

4 comments:

The Paw's said...

OK, be honest, did you clean out your purse before doing that? Not one piece of garbage like old receipts, or anything out of place? Are you really that perfect???

I cleaned out mine the other day and I had old French fries in there! I don't even know how they got there, nor do I want to.

Melody said...

I don't know what lucky in love scratch cards are? I like your purse, and how clean you are!

Marisa said...

I love your purse--it's so cute!

Eliza said...

you are very organized and your purse so minimal... my purse inventory on the other hand was ridicalus (yes I spelled it wrong cause that's how it is supposed to be said);)