
We took a trip up to the aquarium in Sandy with our neighbors the
Hietts.
The kids had so much fun together!
My camera died before we made it over to pet the sting rays. dang it.
I guess we'll just have to go back soon.
I liked that it wasn't very big, it was just perfect for the kids.
3 comments:
I've heard from a lot of people that the aquarium is a waste of money, did you like it?
We bought a membership which I think is the way to go because the kids really liked it. They're only $20 or something for a year so as long as it entertains the kids I think it's worth it.
It's overpriced for the size, but I love that it's not one that you can get lost in, it's small and right to the point and still interactive and holds their interest. I'll have to look into the membership!
Post a Comment