Dad had to go out of town again so we thought we'd work up a really cool surprise for him. The boys thought Jedi costumes would be a very cool surprise for daddy so we set to work. After a trip to Wal-Mart for the goods and a few trimmings from my Great- Grammie's Sewing box we were ready to set to work. It was a long night but the finished project at 1:00 am was something to be proud of!

It felt like Christmas all night waiting for the boys to wake up

It felt like Christmas all night waiting for the boys to wake up
and see what I'd created just for them!
They're very into Star Wars right now...
They're very into Star Wars right now...


3 comments:
Will you be able to recreate these? I'm sure lots of mothers would love to have you show them how to make one. I might want one in a few years.
you bet
Those are awesome! I can't show Gabe or he will choose you for his new Mom. Your amazing!
Post a Comment