Sunday, May 18, 2008

Life

I sometimes feel like I’m being led through life blindfolded and I’ve never quite understood why I can’t just have a little preview glimpse of what Heavenly Father’s going to want me to learn during the difficult times ahead. When I watched this yesterday on a huge screen in a room full of people I completely fell apart. As I was listening to the coach I realized why it’s so important to have the blindfolded moments in life. I also realized and heard for the first time the coach in myself, my spirit that knows exactly why I‘m here and all the great things that I‘m capable of, and the coaches on the other side cheering for me! I know that we all have a Heavenly Family and Father that are with us, watching out for us, and cheering us on every day. The only limits we have are the ones we give ourselves. I love when he says, “You promised me YOUR best!” and in my heart I know someone’s saying that to me.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Justin wants to know what movie this is? He wants to see it now. :-)

The Paw's said...

OK, so apparently I needed the message today that I should be working harder.

During Sunday school the sister teaching told us how we were saved for the last days to work hard, not to live a life of convenience. She really hit home for me when she talked about how hard the pioneer woman worked and that one day we would be face to face with them. How would they feel about what we have done with the sacrifices they made to get us here? How would we feel? She said she certainly didn't want to be known as "the wuss." I don't either.

Beau and Rach said...

Melo, It's called the death crawl. If you put in
"motivational...Period!" on youtube it will up a good clip.
Stace, I love it! I don't want to be known as the wuss either! Thanks girls!