OK, so I just said this exact same thing on Christy's blog, but have you been on a slip and slide lately? Ouch. But kids still like it and it is never too cold for them.
Okay, so since Katie's moved from where the pool was at, I say we get together and let the kids do this slip 'n slide! Although Braiden's a little young for it, he'd have a blast watching!
3 comments:
That looks SOOOOOO fun! We were just talking about slip n slide yesterday, now they have spiderman? Gonna have to get me one of those.
OK, so I just said this exact same thing on Christy's blog, but have you been on a slip and slide lately? Ouch. But kids still like it and it is never too cold for them.
Okay, so since Katie's moved from where the pool was at, I say we get together and let the kids do this slip 'n slide! Although Braiden's a little young for it, he'd have a blast watching!
Post a Comment