Friday, July 18, 2008

Chillin'


So these two were sitting out on the front porch while I was getting things together to head out for the day and when I went out to get them when it was time to go they were no longer there. Then I looked around the house and saw Salvador holding the hose for the boys laughing while they were spraying something around the back of the house. Turns out later that day I found out it was the cat!
How Rude!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Paw's said...

Sounds like Salvador was just another one of the kids.

VAZQUEZ said...

Salvador said:
Defintivamente en esos momentos nos pasamos al lado oscuro; Ups!! creo que eso se equipara a lo del perro en la misión, Beau tiene razón!!!. Veo que Beau Jr. tiene talento para esas cosas, va por buen camino.


Definitly we cross to the dark side in that time; Ups!! i think it balance to what we did to that dog in our mission, Beau is right!!! i see Beau Jr has talent for this stuff. he is on the good way


Translated by DIva Garcia
PS. Sorry about the cat :S