I've been working on the blog and the Enchanted "How does she know" song came on for a couple seconds while I switched pages. Hank was playing in the family room with Owen and we he heard it he sang " How does see know see wuvs me..." SO CUTE!!!
oh my gosh! my stinky little baby! i love him so much! i was showing my roomates the McQueen shoes i got him yesterday and telling them how excited I am to give them to him! you guys should come to the days of '47 parade with me and my friends on thursday morning!
2 comments:
cute!
oh my gosh! my stinky little baby! i love him so much! i was showing my roomates the McQueen shoes i got him yesterday and telling them how excited I am to give them to him! you guys should come to the days of '47 parade with me and my friends on thursday morning!
Post a Comment