Friday, July 18, 2008

The Mountains


Beau, Salvador and Hank took a drive up the canyon one Sunday before dinner. Salvador LOVED the Mountains. When they got back they were showing me the pictures and I was a little surprised when I noticed my little boy on a rock in the middle of the RIVER?!
I think I'll go with next time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Paw's said...

scary! Dad's have such different rules about safety.

VAZQUEZ said...

Salvador said:
Yo estaba pensando lo mismo Rachel, pero si el mío hubiera estado conmigo, definitivamente lo hubiera puesto en el mismo lugar para tomarle una foto. Así que no lo culpo.


I was thinking the same thing that Rachel, but if mi boy would have been there with me, i would definitly put him in the same spot to take his picture. So, i dont blame him.


Translated by Diva Garcia
PS. Rachel!!! never leave all the kids alone by themself haha

Melody said...

That is so funny! Always trust the Dad to make you thank the Lord at night! :-)