Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh Stress!


Beau’s dad had a seizure last Monday and ended up in brain surgery that night due to a subdurmal hematoma(sp?) in his brain. Scary stuff. So we spent a lot of time in the ICU last week. He’s doing really good. I guess it can take a couple months to get back to his normal self but so far, so good! It was fun to get to see Neige and her family. They came down from Montana to visit dad. The lengths this guy will go to see his kids and grand kids more often!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad he is doing better. He is in my prayers.
xoxo

Melody said...

I am so happy to hear that he is doing better. I have been worried about all of you! Let me know if you need anything.

The Paw's said...

that's scary, glad to hear he is doing better.