Salvador and the Boys were playing with his camera and I thought these turned out cute.
Beau took all but the two that he's in. Not bad!
3 comments:
Melody
said...
Wow! Good picture taking skillz Beau! Be careful because Gabe has taken a picture of Justin in the shower, and taking a dump. He begged me to post them. I actually considered it, but Justin deleted them b4 I got to it. :-)
Salvador said: JEDI MASTERS!!! Sin duda lo mejor de mis vacaciones fue estar con estos chavos. Amo a mis sobrinos por adopción: Luke Sky Walker (Beau), Obi Wan Kenobi (Hank) y Darth Vader (Owen). Buen Fotografo. Vean que no solo hicimos travesuras.
Jedi Masters!! definitly the best of my vacations were this guys!!. I love my adoptive nephews: Luke Sky Walker (Beau), Obi Wan Kenobi (hank) and Darth Vader (Owen). You can see that we did more than just get in trouble.
3 comments:
Wow! Good picture taking skillz Beau! Be careful because Gabe has taken a picture of Justin in the shower, and taking a dump. He begged me to post them. I actually considered it, but Justin deleted them b4 I got to it. :-)
Who is Salvador? And why is he the new star of your blog?
Salvador said:
JEDI MASTERS!!! Sin duda lo mejor de mis vacaciones fue estar con estos chavos. Amo a mis sobrinos por adopción: Luke Sky Walker (Beau), Obi Wan Kenobi (Hank) y Darth Vader (Owen). Buen Fotografo. Vean que no solo hicimos travesuras.
Jedi Masters!! definitly the best of my vacations were this guys!!. I love my adoptive nephews: Luke Sky Walker (Beau), Obi Wan Kenobi (hank) and Darth Vader (Owen). You can see that we did more than just get in trouble.
Translated by Diva Garcia :)
Post a Comment