Good thing you took a picture of it so that you could keep it forever.
Wow! Speaking of impressed, that is Gabe's new word as of late. I hope to see you tomorrow. Hey I was just thinking....what if you get a girl this time? :)
seriously brilliant. i hope he's in school!
I told him the other day that I think he will grow up to be an artist. He really is amazing with drawing and coloring!
That kid's got a gift! That's really good.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good thing you took a picture of it so that you could keep it forever.
Wow! Speaking of impressed, that is Gabe's new word as of late. I hope to see you tomorrow. Hey I was just thinking....what if you get a girl this time? :)
seriously brilliant. i hope he's in school!
I told him the other day that I think he will grow up to be an artist. He really is amazing with drawing and coloring!
That kid's got a gift! That's really good.
Post a Comment