Thursday, October 9, 2008

What's new with us?


Owen's been practicing...


to be a BIG brother!!!


One faded positive test...

and a two month prego Mama!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Tiff George said...

Aaaahhh!! Congrats to you guys! Whew...it's nice not to have to keep it a secret anymore, huh? You look fantastic! Enjoy that cute little waistline while it lasts...how have you been feeling? Miss you!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

i am so behind on blogs...but lucky me that I stopped by yours! CONGRATS! I can't believe 3 children have come out of your body, you are SO skinny! Hope you are doing well. Wow, 4 kids! You are the woman! I wish you the best pregnancy ever and can't wait to see that flat tummy turn into a bump! love ya.

watkins said...

Congrats!! I can't believe you are pregnant. You look great! Hope everything goes well for you.

The Paw's said...

Hey Miss sly one (or should I say s-lie), wasn't I just asking you if it was that time again and you said no way!

Munford Family said...

I was explaining that you were pregnant to Isaac he said "I didn't know that" It was so cute!

Lisa and DJ said...

Congratulations you guys!

Melody said...

RACHEL, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Sarah said...

It's out! Way cute post and way cute pics. As you know, Im super excited for you.

June said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I love the pics with Owen and the baby. He is going to be a "great" big brother, tender and kind. We are sooo excited for you guys! Yeah!!!

Jess and Jer said...

Ha Ha! I KNEW IT! The other week when I mentioned being sick and you asked if I was pregnant I started wondering. Congratulations!!
So when is your due date?

skcoe said...

Pregnant again...how fun! I'm crossing my fingers that you'll have a girl for Mayci to play with...someone needs to!

LieslPie said...

congratulations rachel!!!

Marisa said...

CONGRATS!!!! That's so exciting. Any idea if this one's going to be the girl???