
We had a lot of fun at Barnyard Boo with our wonderful friends Lincoln, Avery Belle and Sarah!

Me and my boys.

barnyard fun.

Owen LOVED his balloon sword! The look on his face was SO funny when it popped!!!
Poor baby, it was so sad but I couldn't stop laughing because of his cute shocked face!
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. By the way how are you feeling?
I'm actually feeling a lot better than I have the last couple months. Hopefully I wont be sick the whole time!
Good times! Owen was hilarious with that balloon. The pic of you and your boys you need to frame!
Hey Rach, I need your email so I can invite you to my blog. Send it to kacigriffin@gmail.com
Your boys are SO cute! I think it's really funny that you and Jolene have only boys because Jessica and I have only girls! Your boys are so cute and full of character, that's for sure!
Post a Comment