I can't believe I'm 28 today! I feel so grown up.
Last Wednesday my birthday celebrating began with a night out with Sarah and Liz.
We ate at Mimi's and laughed until I thought I'd pee!
Liz and I are still laughing over Sarah's CRAZY love of Brittney Spears!
lol, just kiddin', love you Sarah!

Gifts and giggles
I love these girls so much!!!
Thanks for being the world's best friends!
I'm SO excited for the next birthday bash!!!


5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Did you get your hubby a pair of those gems for HIS birthday? What man doesn't want a pair of footie jammies?
Rachel, I hope you had the happiest Birthday yet! Thank you for inviting me to go to Mimi's with you. Gabe has dance Wednesday nights, and I didn't get your message until it was after the fact. But still, I am sorry I never called and apologized and thanked you for inviting me. I wish I would've been there. It would have been so fun, especially the part about Britney Spears.:-) I love the pajamas! I hope you bought some. Somebody should sell pink ones like Ralphie's with bunny ears. I can't get over the fact that you and Beau share the same Birthday! Well, I love your guts!
Ok! First of all, I though the whole Britney thing was our secret! LOL. That night was so much fun! xoxo
Happy Birthday!! When did we get so OLD?? :) Haha, I cracked up at the pics of the sleeper PJ's! We saw those in the store the other day and I about barfed! Who would torment their poor 13 year old boy and put them in those?!?
Love the PJ's. You are awesome for actually trying them on, taking a picture in them and posting it for all of us to see! They really do look comfy; No cold toes at night. :)
Happy Birthday to you and your hubby!
Post a Comment