Friday, November 21, 2008

The Sealing


Our Wonderful friends Stacy and Joe were sealed to their
cute family a little while ago and we were SO excited to be there.
I was so honored to get to hold their baby during the sealing!.
Thanks for letting us be part of your special day Stace and Joe!


my handsome man


We had fun goofing around while waiting for our friends to finish taking pictures
and then it was off to Olive Garden for dinner!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melody said...

I love how you two act together! You are the cutest couple. I wish I could get my man to make silly faces. I can rarely even get smiles!

The Paw's said...

ah how sweet... Thanks guys. I have more pictures for you too. I haven't even ordered mine yet.

Sarah said...

You two are so cute. Love the last pic.