Friday, November 21, 2008

The Wacky Wives Witches Club...


Some of my friends and I started a tradition this year
of making ourselves some pretty fun witches costumes
and heading out for a night of food, shopping and craziness!


We had SO much fun at Witches night out
and are gearing up for our next wacky wives adventure...
so stay tuned!


Thanks for being such good sports and coming out to play girls!!!
I had a blast!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melody said...

Rachel you are so beautiful! And those witch costumes are so cool! You should make them and seel them on e-bay next year. I love Gardner Village witches, and elves. I am glad you had fun! You are inspiring me to get out more often.

Sarah said...

You're so hot! Such a fun night. xoxo

June said...

I miss you! That looks like way too much fun!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ha, that is so hilarious!! How fun!!