Monday, December 8, 2008

18 weeks!


I haven't been very good at posting growing belly shots. We've been so busy this pregnancy is flying by! No complaints... especially since the first trimester ended and I'M NO LONGER SICK!!! I NEVER thought I was EVER going to feel good again! Morning sickness is terrible! I don't know how you girls who get it with each pregnancy ever recover and actually want to go through it again! My hat comes off to you, morning sickness mama's rock! I however am a wimp and hope I never get it again (morning sickness that is). On my behalf my doctor did say morning sickness is often twice as bad with twins due to the double hormones. hmmm, all I know is I really wanted to die most of the time! It's sad, but true.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Munford Family said...

If we are sisters, why do I look like I'm having triplets at 18 weeks?! I am putting this picture on my blog!

watkins said...

Where is your growing bump? Because you look amazing!!

Melody said...

Rachel - seriously - you are so gorgeous! AND you don't even look pregnant yet - let alone having twins!!!! You little stinker!!! Love your guts!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Umm...that's because your "growing belly" isn't GROWING! Are you hiding your twins in your left thigh or something!? Dang you look good!! Morning sickness sucks. It usually lasts 20 weeks for me and then is soon replaced with preterm labor and bed rest. Pregnancy is SO hard. It's a good thing it's so rewarding and this time you get DOUBLE rewards!! Woot woot!! The next time we come up your direction, we'll definitely let you know and stop by!!

skcoe said...

The reason you haven't had pregnancy shots is that there is NOTHING TO DOCUMENT! I think that mothers of twins everywhere are cursing you right now. HoTtiE.

Sorry you've been so sick. If it makes you feel better I was sick all day Sunday and it wasn't fun AT ALL.

See you next week!

**18 weeks? So you'll be finding out what you're having soon?**

PS Did Rachel just tell you that your left thigh looks fat? :)

Beau and Rach said...

lol, I think so! JK. Thanks everyone you're all sweet. I've gained about 18 pounds already!

Drennan said...

Ummmmmmmmmm, are you sure your pregnant? Twins??? I'm not so sure judging by the picture. I guess we will all just have to believe you based on faith and trust. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!