I LOVE being pregnant during the Holidays! With the days being shorter and all the busy running around it goes by SO fast!
Anyways, I'm now 22 weeks and starting to sweat because I probably only have a little over 3 months left and I've done nothing to prepare for these little guys. Having twins is like starting over I've decided because I need 2 of EVERYTHING and by now whatever clothing I did have is so worn out I kind of have to doubly start over so I'm thinking it's time for me to get busy.
As far as comfort goes, my babies crown to rump length is now the size of a large banana plus arms and legs so I'm feeling FULL of babies all ready. I have a hard time sitting or sleeping without feeling like I'm going to break a rib! I see a lot of bruising in my future. I told my mom that being tall has it's down side, it's hard to get very much sympathy when you're not hugely pregnant. People look at me when I'm in pain like I must be joking! But just you wait, I have a feeling the size of my tummy is about to explode!

11 comments:
Your are looking good.Because when I am pregant with just one.I get so big! I blow up.
I am so happy for you.I always wanted twins.You go girl!
P.S Did you know we moved to Tx?
Pregnant in the holidays would be awesome! You wouldn't have to suck in that extra 5 pounds of holiday chub because with a preggo belly you can let it all hang out, haha! :) I love your tiny bump!
OK, hint taken, you want a baby shower.... ;)
Two babies. I can't even imagine what that is like! :)
And if someone is throwing a shower...I'm IN! Great idea Paw girl. You've just been nominated to get it all ready.
Sheryl, you know me! We are even friends on goodreads, silly ;)
This is Stacy. I just sent you a friend request on facebook though so we can get better acquainted and start planning Rach's babIES shower.
Looking good. Buckle up for the big ride ahead of you. Sorry I gave you the genes for 9+ lb babies.
Seems like yesterday we were sittinig on your porch and you told me you were pregnant. Time flies! I need to start planning your baby shower.
You look amazing with twins. by 22 weeks I always looked enormous. I am so excited for you!
Rachel, I keep thinking how there is no way you look 22 weeks let alone having twins. But then you make a good point that you are tall. Have you ever checked out www.babysteals.com?
Congradulations Rachel! I didn't even know you were pregnant... and twins?! That's so awesome. I hope everything goes perfectly. It's a good thing you are a strong woman. 5 under 5 wow!! Way to go!
How are you staying so small this pregnancy??? You are my hero. You look so amazing and Hot! Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment