A 2 year old boy in our ward has cancer
and there was a 5k in Saratoga Springs to raise money for the family.
Beau was so excited to participate!
He'd never run a 5k or anything else
but now looks forward to getting involved in more.

There will be another 5k next year to raise money for families who have children fighting cancer.
Families can enter to run together and my boys are already telling everyone all about it!
We'd love to have our family and friends come run too!!!

5 comments:
How awesome that you guys did that! How sad to have a 2 year old with cancer but that rocks that your community is so supportive!
Hi Rach,
I just started a new blog and used this same template...hope you don't mind but it just goes with what I'm doing.
What are you guys doing this week? Maybe we could get together and let the kids play.
-Dren
I am really sad for all people with cancer and sickness. I hope that little boy will get better. I am glad Beau enjoyed himself. I love running! :-)
P.S. I meant to say that I am most saddened for sick children! I will pray for him.
I'm addicted to 5K's too...they're so much fun! Running with Angels is at Thanksgiving Point in May, he should TOTALLY get signed up right now. It's a good run through the gardens.
Post a Comment