
We have an outside cat named Simba who snuck in one day and hid under Owen's crib right before nap time. Owen liked to sleep with his little feet or hands hanging out the side of his crib and had the unpleasant surprise of Simba jumping up from under his crib to attack his dangling fingers. I'd never had any trouble with Owen taking his naps or going to bed and sleeping throughout the night but he was SO traumatized by the thought that something could be hiding under his bed that might jump up to get him that he would bawl every time I'd put him to bed and wake up several times throughout the night. So we thought it might help to ditch the crib and get him a bed in with Beau and Hank and what do you know?! IT WORKED!!! He LOVES his "big bed" and sleeps without any trouble.
He was beside himself with excitement while we were setting it up and after a couple months...he still loves it!

1 comment:
Oh, poor lil guy. I didn't know that happened. Love all these pics. So cute. I think I am going to have Linc and Avery sleep in the same room. They might sleep better. Love his big boy bed. The room looks so cute.
Post a Comment