Monday, March 30, 2009

34 weeks, Game Time!


So my camera is holding all my pictures hostage!
This one my sister took for me at 33 weeks.
I'm going to have someone go get a new card for my camera so I'll add some better pics soon.

I thought now would be a good time for everyone to place their bets for delivery date and sizes so here are the facts-

* Term for twins is about 36 weeks
*Beau was born at 37 weeks, Hank and Owen 39 weeks
*Beau was 7 lbs 12 oz, Hank 9lbs 6 oz, Owen 7 lbs 5 oz
*Both babies are over 4.5 lbs right now
*1.5 weeks ago I was dilated 1.5 cm and 50% effaced

There you have it!
So let me know what your guess is for
birth date and weight for each baby
and your favorite candy in case you win!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Munford Family said...

35.3 weeks....I think Finn will be 5.5 lbs and Fritz will be 5.7 lbs. I predict that I will be there and get to cuddle them right after you have them!!! I like all kids of candy!!

Beau and Rach said...

I love it...okay that means you think they'll be born April 13th!

Ms. Berg said...

35.2 weeks, Finn will be 5.3 lbs and Fritz will be 5.6 pounds. wheel of fortune style.

Melody said...

I still can't believe that you have twins in there! You are my hero! I am going to think about my guess and post my guess soon.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I say you'll be 36.4 weeks along and Finn will be 5.2 pounds and Fritz will be 5.6 pounds. Hehe! I loooooove their names!!!!!!!! My friend just named her little boy Finn too and I just LOVE that name!!!

McBride Family said...

I say you have them on April 12th (unless you have had them already?!) but then you have it on Easter and my bday!!! so that's about 35.2 weeks and i think they will be 5.6 and 5.8 lbs finn, fritz. good luck!

Staheli Family said...

Hey there Rachel. So, it was wierd, but I had a dream that you had your babies today. So I thought that either way, I should find out where you are delivering them at? Please email me or post so I will know where you are. Thanks, and Good Luck!!!
love,
Toni

Tiff George said...

I need to call you, but everytime I think about it it's like 10pm...Your belly is TINY for having twins in there! Unless they've already been born, my guess is April 10th. I think Finn will be 5.2 lbs and Fritz (cute names!) will be 5.0 lbs. Good luck, girl!

Amy said...

I am guessing they will be here April 12th or 13th. You are a Superwoman!

I can't wait to see these little guys!