Saturday, April 11, 2009

At Two...


Owen loves all superheroes, but he calls them all "Bat-an".
He also loves balls, balloons and "horsies",
or anything else his brothers decide is "awesome".
He competes with Hank for being my best little eater
which surprises most people because he's still so small!
He has a love hate relationship with our cat
because of an incident involving the cat hiding under the crib
when he was one for which he doesn't seem too close to forgiving her.
So he'll yell NO! at her whenever he passes the front door
and sometimes even breaks down and cries.
But given the chance to go outside
he's always about running up to her to give her a hug.
All I can say is their relationship seems complicated.
He climbs all over everything and has no fear in jumping on a bike
and letting it roll him down the hill in front of our house,
even when it rolls him way too fast!
He's always good for loves and hugs when you're feeling down
or just for good measure. We call him our little band aid
because he's always doing whatever he can
to make the people around him feel like he loves them the most.
Happy birthday peanut, we love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melody said...

Happy Birthday Owen! I love all of the things you wrote about him. You are such a cool Mom! I want to be the kind of Mom you are. I had a dream about you last night. We were roomates again. Good times! :-)

jennybrum said...

What a cute boy! Our little boy Kade turns two in June. I forgot how close in age our kids are. We will have to get together for a play date after your babies are born and you are feeling up to it. Are you still in Lehi? Please let us know if there is something we can help you with!

Sarah said...

Such a cute boy. We Love you Owen! Hope you had a Happy 2nd Birthday.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Love the Fo-hawk, what a cutie!!! And I saw on FB that you had your babies!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics!!!