Sunday, April 19, 2009

Introducing Fritz & Finn...


Frederick Lloyd White
5 lbs 12 oz
18 inches
Born 11:23 pm
April 15th

&

Finley David White
5 lbs 8 oz
18.5 inches
Born 11:54pm
April 15th
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

erika said...

They are so very sweet & cute!
It makes me want a another baby.
Congrats!
P.S I always wanted twins.You are so very blessed.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I love all your posts!!! I'm so glad they made it safely and that you're all doing so well!! They're darling!!!

Lisa and DJ said...

Awwww, they are just completely precious!! Congratulations. Take it easy and take care of yourself and those sweet babies.

Amy said...

SO SWEET! I love the pictures especially the one with Owen cuddling them. That is a precious picture.

Can you believe it, two babies. What a blessing they are.

Congrats and let me know what I can do to help.

jennybrum said...

They are so sweet! What a lucky mommy you are to have twins! Your family is so cute and we are so happy for you guys!

Melody said...

Rachel, they are so cute! I can see resemblance to your other boys. I still can't believe you have twins. We will come see you when I am sure we aren't sick anymore. Love ya!

Cara said...

Congratulations to you & Beau! They're really cute! It sounds like you didn't have a c-section. I'm excited for you guys. I bet your so glad the pregnany is over with. I'll call you soon to find out details! Love Ya!!

Sarah said...

First of all...You are my hero. Second of all...I love them. Third of all...The cutest stinking babies I have ever seen. They are perfect. xoxo

VAZQUEZ said...

Así que ya nacieron eeeehh!!!! 5 + 2= 7. Muchos whites en la tierra, creo que la están sobre poblando. De verdad muchas Felicidades. Son admirables. Algún día los iremos a conocer. Saludos!!!

The Boys & Nat said...

Congrats, Beau & Rachel!!!!! They are absolutely adorable! What a treat to have TWO. I'm glad everything went okay and that it's over with! :)

Jess and Jer said...

Oh, they are so tiny and cute!! It makes me want another one. We will have to visit you soon.