
Oh, just working a little over-time to keep these two stinkers alive and kickin'!
Two days after we got home from the hospital little Finn STOPPED breathing!
Yep, COMPLETELY STOPPED BREATHING!
Terrifying, I tell you.
So we were back in the hospital where I got to stay with them (thank goodness) for 12 more days.
Fritz was sating at 82% so he was made a patient too.
We made lots of new friends while we were there who've we've been so happy to stay in contact with since.
But we were very happy to finally go home.
The babies were on monitors and o2 when we got home for the next month. They just went off the o2 last week and are only on the monitors at night. It's so nice to finally get to hold my babies without all the cords attached and able to move around the house when needed. Last Monday at the doc Frtiz weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and Finn was 9lbs even!
They're growing great and finally feel like normal healthy newborns so we're excited to be able to get back into our blogging and visiting with friends again!!! For all of you who've been patiently waiting to come visit give us a call! We'd love to see you!

12 comments:
now you just need to put more baby pictures for us that are ALWAYS sick and cant come see you.
Wow, welcome home. What a journey you've already been through! I still can't believe you already have 5 boys :)
yay rachel, no cords...i bet that's so nice. they are so cute, and cuter than any other newborn because there's two of them.
Glad to hear that everything is OK!
I'm so glad those sweet babies are doing okay. How are YOU??
Oh my GOODNESSSSSSSSS!!! That is the scariest thing I think I could ever imagine! I'm sorry, that must have been horrible. They are so stinkin' cute though and I'm glad to hear they're doing better!
They are the sweetest babies I have seen. So glad they are growing and bringing your family lots of joy! I love them. :)
I just wanted to tell you "hi" and I can't wait to be your swap partner. Your family is beautiful! I have boy/girl twins that are almost 10 months old and a 2 year old. I can't imagine having 2 more older ones like you. You must be an amazing mom!
Hi Rach! I am glad that the babies are doing so well. Your family is so precious and we love you! Tug is sick. He had shots on Thursday but I don't know if it has to do with that. I will call you when he is doing well. We would love to come see you. XOXOXOXO
Oh, so that is where you were. LOL. So glad those babies are doing good and growing big and strong like their big brothers. Love you all.
I'm so glad they're doing better and that you're all home! That's too scary! I hope you're all adjusting well to the two new ones! Fun times ahead for sure! :)
You deserved a blogging break. I didn't know you were back at the hospital but glad to see you have all your boys with you again.
Post a Comment