Monday, April 19, 2010

Smarty Pants!


*I gave the boys these cards and some bowls with water and food coloring

*They made Red, Yellow, and Blue water

*I thought I'd try to make the recipe a little tricky and gave them a 1/2 measuring cup.. hehe

*They looked at me like.... "soooo?"

*I asked them how many times we'd have to fill the cup to get 3 cups red water...

*Beau right away says, "six!"

*I wondered if they'd get confused...

*They got it right every time!

*I was somewhat SHOCKED and proud :)

*They are SUPER SMART!



This is such a fun project for teaching colors and math!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is cute and fun and smart!

Melody said...

Seriously Rachel, I've been thinking about you. I've been thinking...how did Rachel get through night waking with twins and how do you find the time to do all of the cool things you do?!