Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Super awesome friends!

Jolene and I have been friends with Rachel and Jessica for...um...ever. :)


(Jessica, Rachel, Rachel, Jolene)

These girls are so much fun and such a joy to be around!
A couple weeks ago they brought their cute families out to visit and it was so neat to catch up and see how much we're still alike! Jolene and Jess are such "old souls" wise and caring, amazing women. Rachel and I have always been the loud ones of the group :) She is SO funny and such a rich person to be around. I can not see Rach for YEARS and it's like it was just yesterday that we last hung out. She has such an awesome personality! I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many truly wonderful women in my life! Love you girls!

(Rach & Rach)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Awwwwwwww---RACH!!!!!!!!!!! I almost missed this post!!!!!! That made me almost teary, you're SO sweet!!! That was super awesome, I looooooved hanging out with you guys, we have GOT to do it again!!!