So...
I've been married for over 8 years now to the king of cereal.
My husband is a mac and cheese, grilled cheese, pancakes for dinner making kind of guy.
Although he can make a mean burger
most healthy meals were always left to the mama.

So the other day when he informs me that he wanted to treat me to a homemade dinner I wasn't sure what exactly to expect
but this DEFINITELY was not it!
THIS is Asian Glazed Salmon, Asian Chicken Salad and Steamed fresh veggies with coconut oil.
HEAVEN!!!
Hands down the BEST Salmon I've EVER tasted.
I. WAS. SPEECHLESS.
His mom stopped by right before he started cooking so Beau was excited to get to cook for both his girls.
He'd spent a good amount of time online looking for recipes that he knew I'd love and had the best ratings he could find.
Then he sent us both upstairs and made it all my himself and set a beautiful table.
I've been married for over 8 years now to the king of cereal.
My husband is a mac and cheese, grilled cheese, pancakes for dinner making kind of guy.
Although he can make a mean burger
most healthy meals were always left to the mama.
So the other day when he informs me that he wanted to treat me to a homemade dinner I wasn't sure what exactly to expect
but this DEFINITELY was not it!
THIS is Asian Glazed Salmon, Asian Chicken Salad and Steamed fresh veggies with coconut oil.
HEAVEN!!!
Hands down the BEST Salmon I've EVER tasted.
I. WAS. SPEECHLESS.
His mom stopped by right before he started cooking so Beau was excited to get to cook for both his girls.
He'd spent a good amount of time online looking for recipes that he knew I'd love and had the best ratings he could find.
Then he sent us both upstairs and made it all my himself and set a beautiful table.
He was happy with how it turned out but not nearly as happy as I was!
MY HUSBAND CAN REEEEEALLY COOK!
I'm sooooooooo excited! :D

1 comment:
What a treat! You deserve it. I'm glad he's graduated from Mac and Cheese, if only for a night.
Post a Comment