Wednesday, April 20, 2011

He cooks!



My husband NEVER cooked like this.
Until he did.
Starting almost 9 years into our marriage...
he has figured it all out over night and is making the funnest and most delicious food ever and I am SO excited.


He has been so thoughtful to find recipes that are healthy and delicious like this brown rice crusted quiche. It was so awesome! It might seem funny to blog about my husband cooking but this is a very big deal at our home!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks delicious!! I am so starving right now! You're a lucky girl!

Kaci Griffin said...

Does your husband teach classes? I would like to attend along with my husband! Guess what? We are moving back to Utah the end of June!

McBride Family said...

that is awesome and they look yummy too!

Melody said...

That looks so good! I would love the recipe, unless it's a secret. :-)