Sunday, July 3, 2011

My guys



5 doesn't look like so much now that they're so small
but I've been thinking lately...
especially while we're sitting in Church,
that someday my home and life
and bench at church will be full of 7 full grown men!
Wow.
I am so so blessed.

We're all so. so. blessed.

Blessings come in so many different packages and ways.
Sometimes the greatest blessings don't at the time seem anything like a blessing at all.
We all have plenty of those kinds too...
the trials and hardships that make us better and stronger.

I'm just thankful I get to have these boys to learn with and grow with in this life and the next...

forever.

I don't take them for granted
I think often of my dear friends who struggle
to build their family when mine has come so easy
(for the most part) and fast.
My heart aches for them.
But I know that Heavenly Father knows what He's doing.

He loves us all perfectly

with all of His heart
and he pours out blessings on all of us
every. single. day.

I hope and pray the tender mercies and blessings
of our loving Heavenly Father
will be apparent to you in the unique ways you need them today.

Love,
Rachel




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

skcoe said...

Heeeey! You posted! Your boys are beyond darling....but how could they not be with YOU as their mom?

Rachel said...

Your boys are so stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna have one handsome basketball team soon. :)

McBride Family said...

sweet post! you have definitely been blessed with a beautiful family of handsome boys!

Melody said...

Very beautifully written! We are going to come see you soon. I am hoping for this week. I will give you a call.

Hafen Crew said...

You have one handsome group of boys!

Sarah said...

You really are SO blessed!