Friday, June 28, 2013

Sgt. Rock


I met Sgt. Rock a couple years ago at his book signing at Costco.
I told Beau when I got home that I'm such a sucker for nice old men 
and no one was stopping to talk to him
 so I had to buy his book, lol.
Turns out, we loved the book and we love Sqt. Rock.
If you have the chance to meet him and read his story, do it.
Last week we were running through Costco on the way out of town and I saw his table set up and grabbed the nearest employee to see if Rock was there yet. Beau was going to be meeting me there and I  knew Beau would love to meet him and tell him how much we enjoyed his story. 
No one knew if he was there yet but by the time we were ready to leave he had just arrived.
I am so glad we got to see him and introduce him to Rocky who's name we fell even more in love  with and ended up deciding to use after reading about Rock.
Rock shared with us the other side of his story that he doesn't share in the book.
Absolutely incredible.
So if you ever see Rock at Costco,
Please stop, say hello from me and buy his book!

P.S. Total photo bomb by hank and Rocky was super tired. Da-well.

No comments: