Beau's side of the family had a father and sons camp out.
The boys(beau, hank and daddy) were SO excited!

The girls were invited to stay for dinner but then we'd have to leave. whatever!
I should have a girls camp out just to show them how it feels to be left out...
but I know that wouldn't last very long so...
maybe I wont.


4 comments:
If I were you, I would look forward to the boys camp out too, then you could have the whole house to yourself and actually accomplish something! (Hopefully that didn't come across like you can't accomplish things, I know I just can't when I have little ones everywhere.) Bag, the girls camp out, how about a girls spa day?
haha, that sounds GREAT! We need to have our girls play day we've been talking about FOREVER now!
Looks like fun! How come girls are always left out of the fun stuff! Or maybe I'm just a not girly enough if that looks like fun! :)
I cant believe how old you kids look. Its amazing how fast they grow up. I finally started a blog. hornfam5.blogspot.com
Post a Comment