
We had SO much fun playing with our dear friends a while ago.
I'm SO behind in blogging, so these a just a little late. Thanks for having us over guys!
Melo's hubby made an AWESOME dinner and the boys had SO much fun playing with Gabe and baby Tug.
They keep wanting to go play at Gabe's house again.
Hank LOVED all the Cars toys they had and Daddy had fun with the wii.
Look at that cute baby! Thanks again guys, we love you to pieces!

1 comment:
Guess what Rach...I cut my hair! It was too long! Now it's shoulder length. We had so much fun and we want to do it again. We haven't done a b-day party for Gabe yet cuz we've been so busy getting ready for Tug's blessing tomorrow. So I will call you when we decide on a day because he really wants your boys to come. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! :-) I am so glad you have such happiness in your life! You are a great example to me in every way. I love ya.
Post a Comment