Saturday, April 11, 2009

35 Weeks


Any day now!
I'm so happy I've been able to get this far so that hopefully the boys are a good size for twins and well developed. The doctor told me not to take the meds anymore because we're close enough and I'm fine with that. I'm excited to meet my little guys and get my skin, hair and body back! Argh! I feel so gross at the end of my pregnancies. But it's totally worth it for the cute little prizes at the end!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melody said...

I still can't believe your having twins. I am so glad that you have been able to make it this close to full term. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

VAZQUEZ said...

Hey!!! Cómo Están??? 35 semanas ehhh!!! Que emoción, ya pronto no van a caber en la casa. Muchas felicidades Rachel, espero que todo salga bien para estos días. Saludos y besos a los chamacos. See you.

LieslPie said...

definitely worth it!!!! good luck very soon!!!

Sarah said...

You amaze me. So Beautiful! Carrying twins and looks like your only carrying one at 35 weeks! xoxo